The Conference Program is currently in development and will be available soon
General topics to be covered include:
- Getting started – an overview from start to finish of building a fire, law enforcement, or public safety building. Develop a program, read a blueprint, zoning, and codes.
- Site location – Key points to determine the right site, potential risks, and required remediation before construction.
- Design and Construct – Select the right team, delivery methods and materials to last.
- Community Support – A guide to educating the public and officials about the need for a new station and funding
- Trends and Innovations – physical, mental, and safety, as well as design for the future of electric vehicles, equipment, and technology.
- Consolidated Facilities – Pros and cons of fire, police, training, and other agencies combined on one site.
- Security – prioritize design strategies for law enforcement security and preserve department culture, workflow, and public image.
- Increased Case Studies – lessons learned presented by chiefs, project managers, and specialists in designing public safety facilities.
- And more presentations designed to save time and money on your project