The presentation focuses on the process to develop a prototype station plan, how each plan was site adapted and the pros and cons of using a prototypical plan and station design. The Springdale Fire Department is completing its third version of the prototype station and Chief Irwin will share his experience in guiding these projects to fruition. Topics Include: creating budgets, future growth, site selection with a prototype in mind, and lessons learned.
1 S Broadway St
St. Louis, MO 63102
• Create a budget before the plan or vice versa…
• Site selection with a prototype in mind or adopt plan to fit
• The plan must be perfect…
• Designed the same or adapted to neighborhood style
• Lessons learned as each plan was implemented.
• How to have the best outcome when using a prototype.