A fast-paced, no-holds-barred, sometimes counterintuitive, maybe controversial presentation challenges attendees to question their assumptions and offer a diverse set of viewpoints. If you've had conversations about a new facility, explored a piece of land, solicited an RFQ or RFP, talked to procurement, formed a building committee, or sought funding, chances are you have already made an unintentional decision that could affect you in ways never intended.
• Dispel perceptions from Owners, Architects and Contractors
• Gain insight and perspective from seasoned design professionals and to streamline your project process
• Learn to structure a project for success at inception: from creating a building committee to procurement to expectations, persuasion and outreach
• How to distinguish cost from value and how to identify and avoid hidden fees
• How to understand architects, contractors, agencies and utilize that understanding to save time, money, frustration and grief